What information we collect
While using this website, we may collect personal information. This may include your:
- Contact numbers
- Email address
- Credit card details (our credit/debit card payment gateway service provider is PayPal)
- Delivery details
How we use the collected information
The mandatory personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To improve our products and services;
- To customise the website according to your interests;
- To periodically use the e-mail address that you have provided for sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you for market research purposes either by email, phone, fax or mail.
Information collected from visits to our web site
When you visit Mostlook.com, we will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a web page. This data may include:
- You computer's IP address
- Web page you visited before you came to our web site ('referrer')
- The pages you have accessed and any document downloaded within Mostlook.com that you visit
- The access dates and times, time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, and other statistics
The information is collected and is used for analysis and evaluation in order to help us to improve our web site, products and services we provide.
This data will not be used in association with any other personal information and we make no attempt to identify visitors or their browsing activities except in the unlikely occurrence that we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. Your personal information is encrypted using a complex mathematical algorithm before being sent from your web browser to Mostlook.com over the Internet using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. SSL is the industry standard for the transmission of credit card details.
We have put in place of suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorised computer access to the information we collect online. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and in the unlikely event of a breach of security we will not be resposible loss/theft of data unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Disclosure of information
We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass your information on to any other organisations outside of this company other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have personally authorised us to do so or if required by law.
Links to other web sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. You should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.